Sector: Community & Family
Singapore Buddhist Lodge Welfare Foundation – Tampines (Blk 945)
The SBL Vision Family Service Centre is a community service by the Singapore Buddhist Lodge Welfare Foundation. We are a voluntary welfare organisation located in Tampines since 1998. Our services are available to anyone, regardless of race, language, religion and nationality.
We strive to support and empower our clients so that they are better able to cope with their personal, social or emotional challenges in life. We are staffed by a team of dedicated social service professionals, who will journey with our clients to enhance their well-being.
If you wish to join us in this meaningful work that we do, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
About The Role –
1) Providing casework, counselling, group work and community work assistance to service users of the agency.
2) Network and collaborate with relevant stakeholders and community partners and participate in staff meetings and case conferences as required.
3) Must be able to work on Monday and Wednesday evenings (shift rotation basis).
4) Maintains and ensures regular and timely recording of data in SSNet.
5) Will report directly to senior social worker assigned as supervisor.
6) Meets with supervisor on a regular basis and participates in supervision and performance evaluation.
7) Performs other organisational duties as assigned.
Candidate Requirements –
1) Possess minimal a degree/ graduate diploma in social work.
2) Able to conceptualise cases using risk lens and other developmental/ psychological frameworks.
3) Good written communication skills to document information in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
1) Good and effective team player.
2) Conversant in English and any 2nd language. Able to converse effectively in any dialects will be an added advantage.
3) Must possess a systems mindset, and be able to work effectively with systems to better address the needs and concerns of clients.
Preferred achievements / characteristics:
1) Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. Training will be provided.
2) Registered social worker under SASW will be an added advantage.
3) Passionate and resilient individuals who are committed in working with individuals and families.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Details –
Employment Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Profession Type: Social Worker
Min Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree